Contribute something now!
[Optional] Although optional, we encourage everyone to post a bit about who they are in our message boards.
2. Post a Question...
3. Post a 10 Second Review
You can post a positive or negative very short 10 second review of a product. A 10 second review is simply a KB general post with a title that starts with "10 Second Review: ".
Note: If your 10 second review grows into a full review (larger) than simply change the title so that it is not in the 10 Second Review format.
4. Post a 10 Minute Quickstart
A 10 Minute Quickstart is simply a KB article post with a title in the format of "A 10 Minute xxx Quick Start" where xxx is replace with the topic.
Our 10 minute quick starts are featured on our menu and in groups and our nearly step by step and take about 10 minutes each. You can use them to scratch the service of areas you want to learn and as a quick review when returning to something after a long absence.
5. Post to Knowledge Base
You can browse our knowledge base topics and select one of the post new buttons at the bottom of every Topic page.
6. Email Content
Alternatively, you can email your content (files, articles, tips, etc.) in any format to Mike Prestwood and he will post the content to the appropriate spot as if you posted it. Send to
. Mike is our lead online editor.
*** More Info ***
Prestwood Online Style Guide
Although not required, we do have a style guide for those that wish to use it. We are more than happy to reformat your contributions as necessary.
- Our monthly eMagazine is sent to only to our email verified members that subscribe.
- PrestwoodBoards.com receives about 4 million visitors and 10 million full page loads per month.
- Your name and a link to your Profile appears on each contribution.
- Each post contains a back link to your web presence (great for SEO!).
- You are welcome to promote your company on your Profile. This
is a great way to advertise your website or to build your reputation
- Each contribution is linked to your Profile for your
centralized location of posts.
- Earn Member Points.
We're interested in any developer topic from HTML to JAVA to Microsoft .NET.
- Product Reviews
- White papers, tutorials, how-to, etc.
- generic computer programming
- new gadgets
- new software
- Paradox, Delphi, C#, Micorosoft .NET, Object PASCAL,
FrontPage, Perl, SoftCart, UML, etc.
- OS tips & tricks, Web Stuff