Potential ten point emphasis:
1. Correct for maliciously resource intensive programs (spammed Safe-Mode IE)
2. Remove unneeded utilities (outdated antivirus to be replaced with Microsoft Security Essentials, poorly performing anti-malware programs, etc)
3. Clean up startup items to decrease the amount of time it takes your computer to start up.
4. Scan for and remove rootkit viruses.
5. Scan for and remove trojan viruses.
6. Give contact information on desktop.
7. Install Prestwood IT Utility Suite.
8. Advanced scrubbing of hard drive.
9. Scan and fix registry errors.
10. Defragment registry.
14 Point Inspection. Remove virus + speedup + suite. A switch to format/reinstall with optional data transfer may be needed if computer is severely infected.