Flexible, Fair, and Published Pricing
We use our standard pricing for
hourly work including tech, website development, and coding. For certain work requiring highly specialized personnel or technology, Prestwood reserves the right to charge appropriately for such expertise.
Regular Rate: $110
- Staff scheduled for next available open appointment.
- No extra charge for same day service if an appointment is available.
- Available weekdays from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, excluding holidays.
- Charges accrued in 15 minute increments.
- On-site service: Minimum 1 hour charge.
Computer Server Tech: $125
- Server techs are available for server work.
After Hours Service: $135
- Appointments scheduled weekdays outside normal business hours
(before 8AM or after 5PM).
Emergency and Weekend Service: $145
- Appointment scheduled on a weekend or on a holiday. Or, no
appointment available during time needed so we have to reschedule
- Minimum 2 hour charge on emergency and weekend work.
- Free within core service areas. Or $25, or $50 or T&M at $55/hour
- Call to check what area you are in.
Monthly Plans Discounts:
We offer our best rates to our tech monthly plan clients.
For our managed care clients, these rates apply to all the rates above except Travel Time which is already lower.
||Regular Hourly Rate
or more hours on day of work or prior. Requires CC on file. If you
authorize work, but don't prepay when hours run out, you will be charged our
regular rate of $110.
- Can I pay with a check?
Yes, when you checkout, specify
offline order or simply call us to let us know a check is in the mail. Your
prepaid rate will start with that phone call.
- When does my prepaid rate start?
The same day we receive
payment or you call us to let us know payment is on it's way.
The Prepaid Fine Print:
- To take advantage of this offer, you MUST use our online store to purchase prepaid hours or send us a check.
- Any prepaid money will be applied to any unpaid balance at the rate of the invoice prior to applying remaining money to new work. This means you may want to first pay any
outstanding balance prior to purchasing prepaid hours.
- You must schedule the start of the work within one year of date of purchase.
- Prepaid hours expire one year after purchase date. This means you must use up all prepaid hours within one year of the date of purchase. No refunds on prepaid hours.
- The prepaid support hours apply to any work done on or after the date of purchase. Sorry, prepaid hours do NOT apply to past work.
- To receive the continuous rate, all resources assigned must be allowed to use the hours continuously as their schedule allows. You should assume you need to assign work based on
continuous 8 hour days, five days a week) and you must assign and authorize enough work for them to work continuously.
- If you do not have continuous work or if you fail to provide continuous work, remaining balance from that point will be applied to the next highest "use anytime" rate.
Work is billable, personal conversation and sales are not. For most of our projects, the Regular Rate is used for the vast majority of work. Regular Rate applies to but is not limited to coding, project management, analysis, design, testing, deployment, technical writing,
training, communication, and meetings including phone consultations, phone meetings, and in-person meetings. All of our developers, including Mike Prestwood, are available for work. For all work, we have a one hour minimum.
Relationship Building: Non-Billable Time
Non-billable time such as personal conversations are not billable. We believe in building a strong business relationship with all of our clients from our smallest a-few-hours-a-year clients to our largest clients. For example, if you have a two hour phone meeting
and 30 minutes of personal discussion, we will bill only for the 1.5 hours of work.
Please direct all billing questions to Nicole Prestwood. At your option, you can escalate any issue to Mike Prestwood.
Credit Terms (Weekly Invoicing)
For larger projects, we may ask for a deposit up front of roughly 25% of the estimated total project. Under some circumstances, we may be willing to negotiate a lower rate based on the type of work, amount of work,
our availability, and whether or not you're looking for a long term relationship with Prestwood.
Note: We don't like monthly invoicing because we feel weekly invoicing aids with communication. However, we can accommodate it if required. Monthly invoicing is available
at the regular rates of $118 for Net 20, and $124 for Net 30.
T&M Alternative: Fixed Bids
A single agreed upon price for each deliverable. Fixed bids require a complete and precise description of each deliverable. Once the description of deliverables is
set and an agreement executed, the description of deliverables can only change with a change order (price will be adjusted accordingly).
Note If you don't have a complete and precise description of each deliverable, consider our time and material billing option
or we can help you prepare a complete and precise description of deliverables on a
per hour basis first, then switch to a fixed bid.
|Get Started Now!
Option 1: Conctact Us Form
Option 2: Call!
Mon-Fri 8AM to 5PM PST.