Disaster Recovery Services
Disaster recovery planning and implementation services.
Disaster recovery (DR) services including planning, preperation, and implimentation. Our DR services include cloud-based services as well as onsite preperation, planning, and expertise in recovering from a disaster. Specific services include onsite-backup, incremental backups, bare metal imaging, and cloud storage. Preventative services included patch management, managed antivirus, and utilization of devices such as RAID controllers, redundant power supplies, and UPSs. We also offer advanced planning such as fail-over servers, fail-over phone systems, and disaster rooms complete with workspace, phones, computers, and everything you need to stay productive. We can even supervise quarterly disaster drills where your staff works a half or full day in the disaster room.
What level of DR do you need? How much down-time can you afford?
Let us help you decide what level of DR is right for you. We can help you decide on what level of local and cloud-based technologies is appropriate for you as well as secure your data and plan for continuity in the event of
small or large disasters. We will help you decide if you need advanced DR such as fail-over servers, fail-over phone systems, and disaster rooms. We can even help plan or supervise disaster drills.
The first step is to implement the industry best practices to prevent most common problems.
- Managed Care - Connect your network, computers, etc. to the cloud and take advantage of our best-of-breed monitoring, management, and support.
- Managed Antivirus - Centralized control + realtime health dashboard.
- Managed Mobile Devices - Track or wipe stolen devices.
- Blacklist Monitoring - If you're on a blacklist, some of your emails will NOT go through!
- Web Protection - Block bad websites. Monitor employee internet usage.
How much down time can you afford?
- Email Buffering - If you're email server goes down, or is rebooted, you want your email buffered until it's back online.
- Email Continuity - If you're email server goes down for an extended period, you need access to your email buffer to process important emails.
- Failover Server - Add a secondary AD to our private cloud with failover, replicate your file server, etc.
Has the worse occurred? We can help.
|Get Started Now!
If you're ready to get started, open a Client Account now. However, we understand selecting the right consulting firm
is a tough decision that requires discussion prior to selection.
We would like you to contact us so that we can participate in your
decision. Here at Prestwood we do not engage in strong sales tactics;
just honest discussion. Our hope is that through honest discussion
you will put some of your development tasks in our hands. Contact
us today and allow us to discuss your current and future needs.
Option 1: Online Request
To have us contact you via email or phone, take three
minutes or so and fill out our automated On-Line Request
Option 2: Call Or Email Us Now!
We can discuss the feasibility of your needs and
possible solutions. Call Mike Prestwood at the following
Or contact Mike via email at:
In-shop and In-person Local Services Available
We are located at 8421 Auburn Blvd, STE 256, Citrus Heights, CA and serve the local community with in-shop and in-person services.
Very close California cities served include
View Larger Map
Disaster Recovery Services
buy, need, Disaster Recovery, DR, services, planning, preperation, implimentation, onsite-backup, incremental backups, bare metal imaging, cloud storage, patch management, managed antivirus, RAID controllers, redundant power supplies, UPSs, fail-over servers, fail-over phone systems, disaster drills, disaster room.