We offer a balance of local and cloud-based services to maximize productivity while minimizing cost.
Using Cloud Services
Implemented properly, cloud-based services can offer a very high level of reliability with minimal loss of security and speed. With Prestwood IT, we’ll help you decide which combination of local and cloud technology and services are right for you. Local technology provides the highest security and fastest speeds (i.e. productivity). While cloud technology allows you to take advantage of a more robust setup than you can afford by spreading the cost over multiple clients.
Cloud Services for Businesses
What combo of local and cloud technology is right for you?
Our Cloud Services:
- Hosted Exchange Server – Maximum reliability!
- Email Filtering – Stop viruses and spam before they hit your email box!
- Email Buffering – If you’re email server goes down, or is rebooted, you want your email buffered until it’s back online.
- Email Continuity – If you’re email server goes down for an extended period, you need access to your email buffer to process important emails.
- Blacklist Monitoring – If you’re on a blacklist, some of your emails will NOT go through!
- Computer Management – Connect your computers to the cloud for best-of-breed monitoring, management, and support.
- Server Backup Monitoring – Is your backup not monitored? How do you know it’s actually backing up your data!
Security and Employee Monitoring:
- Managed Antivirus – Fully managed solution for the same price as your antivirus software!
- Web Protection – Block websites and track who’s visiting what websites.
- Managed Mobile Devices – Manage your mobile devices using an enterprise class IT solution at an affordable price.
- Prestwood File Backup – Business-class cloud files backup services.
- Prestwood Server Imaging Backup – Onsite backup appliance plus 2TB of cloud backup for one low monthly fee.
If you’re ready to get started, open a Client Account now. However, we understand selecting the right consulting firm is a tough decision that requires discussion prior to selection. We would like you to contact us so that we can participate in your decision. Here at Prestwood we do not engage in strong sales tactics; just honest discussion. Our hope is that through honest discussion you will put some of your development tasks in our hands.