100GB* for only $10/mo!
(That’s only $.10/GB! That’s 80% off!)
Plus, add storage for $.25/GB! That’s 50% off!
Add additional computers to plan for $10 each which adds 20GB of pooled storage. Best of all, these prices last for the lifetime of your plan!
*Limited time only. Price is for the first computer on the plan.
To qualify, simply fill out this form and we’ll email you a coupon and all the details today.
File-Based Backup Service
- Managed Workstation Backup $10/mo per computer
Includes 20 GB backup space per computer on plan, then $.50/GB. All computers on backup plan pool space. Prestwood IT monitors backup emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org 1x each business day.
- Managed Server Backup $50/mo per server
Includes 100 GB backup space per server on plan, then $.50/GB. All computers on backup plan pool space. Prestwood IT monitors backup emails sent to email@example.com 1x each business day.
- Backup Watch Included
(Regularly $25/month.) Email notifications from your backup go to firstname.lastname@example.org which is monitored during business hours by our staff. Remediation billed separately at your hourly rate. (Note: this service does nothing for you if the emails stop going to email@example.com. Plus it does nothing about ongoing monitoring of settings--the what you backup and how frequently).
- Additional GB of Storage $.50/mo
Automatically added to plan in 10GB increments as used.
- Add Backup Audit $25/mo
The perfect companion to the included Backup Watch.
Backup Monitoring & Maintenance
Additional and 3rd-Party services. We recommend a minimum of Backup Watch + Backup Audit.
- Backup Watch $25/mo
Email notifications from your backup sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you for remediation. Remediation billed separately. This ONLY watches emails that are sent from the backup software. It does NOT audit what files it is backed up.
- Backup Audit $25/mo
After the initial setup, someone needs to maintain settings. Audit the what you backup and how frequently. On a monthly basis, we will verify the backup software is still sending emails to email@example.com. In addition, once a quarter (Jan, Apr, Jul, and Oct) we will remotely compare the current settings with what we have documented in the established Standard Operating Procedure (SOP). The SOP will contain step-by-step instructions. If there is a difference, we contact you to remediate (billed separately).
- Backup Verify $25/mo + Hourly Verification
We restore backed up files to verify the files are good and usable after a disaster. Can be 1 or 2 files just to make sure or more. As part of the established Backup Audit SOP, we can add additional audit and verify steps billed hourly at time of work. This can include verifying file timestamps of specific files, and can even include restoration verification. Recurring schedule and amount of billable time will be documented as part of the Backup Audit and can change as your needs change.
About File-Based Backup
Backup specific file types in specific folders. Safely backup files by folder and file-type using encrypted data storage. Our system notifies us if no backups are occurring and we will contact you (part of included Backup Watch).
- No per-computer fees (minimums apply).
- Best-of-breed technology using StorageCraft’s File Backup Plan.
- Supports simultaneous cloud backup and to an external hard drive. Setup and monitoring of external HD billed separately.
- Includes a weekly report emailed directly to you.
- Backup Watch included! Our NOC team knows when a backup fails (settings/file list are NOT monitored with Backup Watch).
- [Optional] Backup Audit ($25/mo.) STRONGLY RECOMMENDED! After initial setup, someone needs to maintain settings. Monthly quick audit, plus once a quarter we compare the current settings with what we have documented. If there is a difference, we contact you to remediate (billed separately).